In light of the recent announcements by the IOM Government regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken the decision to temporarily lock our doors to the public but continue to provide a service.
As we’re sure you’ll understand, we’re having to adapt and make a few changes……
From Wednesday 25th March 2020, the doors will be closed but the shop will still be open for all your cycling related needs.
You can place orders by phone, social media message or email and make payment by card or bank transfer.
Items can be collected by prior arrangement or we can deliver free island-wide.
Our workshop is open for servicing all makes and models and if you wish to book your bike in, the following procedure will be followed…
1. Phone or message us with the repair / service required and to arrange drop off to our store.
2. Drop your bike to our front door and give us a call or a knock so we can acknowledge drop off.
3. When you have left we will come out to collect your bike, ensuring our staff member is wearing gloves.
4. Before work is commenced, your bike will be washed down and again after the work has been completed.
5. We will contact you when your bike is ready for collection and payment can be made by card over the telephone. We will then arrange a time for you to collect and ensure your bike is outside ready for your collection. Please be assured whilst your bike is outside we will be keeping a close eye on it.
Great deals on in-stock bikes are still available.
It goes without saying (but we will anyway) that everything is cleaned and sanitised for your safety as well as ours.
Phone or message us for more information, for advice, for someone to talk to about bikes if you’re isolating and just need a chat with a kindred spirit – we’re here for you.
The big day will be here before you know it but there’s still plenty of time to take advantage of our popular Christmas Club.
Here’s how it works..
1: Call into the shop, choose the road bike / mountain bike / BMX / kids bike / scooter that you want from our fantastic range of top quality brands.
2: Pay a minimum £20 deposit then pay the remaining balance on or before midday on Christmas Eve, as and when, to suit your budget. We can even store any items for you until as late as midday on Christmas Eve.
3: That’s it! No interest is charged and it won’t appear on or affect your credit history.
Phone, message or call in and see us in the shop for more information.
A new chapter begins and as of 9.00am on 10th June 2019 we’re open in our new location.
We’ve not gone far, just around the corner in fact and we’re now in The Showroom, Station Road, Port Erin.
We’ve worked hard to keep the same friendly, relaxed atmosphere of the old shop and you’re assured of a warm welcome and first class service from the familiar faces you’ve come to know since we opened back in December 2012.
The new shop offers a whole lot more space to display an even wider range of road bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, kids bikes, scooters, clothing, spare parts, tools and accessories.
We’re open Monday to Saturday between 9.00am – 5.00pm and our contact details (apart from our address, of course!) are unchanged.
There’s a comfy sofa in the changing room, off road parking for customers, even a secret compartment – it’s all here, come and see us!