COVID-19 COMPANY STATEMENT
In light of the recent announcements by the IOM Government regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken the decision to temporarily lock our doors to the public but continue to provide a service.
As we’re sure you’ll understand, we’re having to adapt and make a few changes……
From Wednesday 25th March 2020, the doors will be closed but the shop will still be open for all your cycling related needs.
You can place orders by phone, social media message or email and make payment by card or bank transfer.
Items can be collected by prior arrangement or we can deliver free island-wide.
Our workshop is open for servicing all makes and models and if you wish to book your bike in, the following procedure will be followed…
1. Phone or message us with the repair / service required and to arrange drop off to our store.
2. Drop your bike to our front door and give us a call or a knock so we can acknowledge drop off.
3. When you have left we will come out to collect your bike, ensuring our staff member is wearing gloves.
4. Before work is commenced, your bike will be washed down and again after the work has been completed.
5. We will contact you when your bike is ready for collection and payment can be made by card over the telephone. We will then arrange a time for you to collect and ensure your bike is outside ready for your collection. Please be assured whilst your bike is outside we will be keeping a close eye on it.
Great deals on in-stock bikes are still available.
It goes without saying (but we will anyway) that everything is cleaned and sanitised for your safety as well as ours.
Phone or message us for more information, for advice, for someone to talk to about bikes if you’re isolating and just need a chat with a kindred spirit – we’re here for you.