Cycle Hire in Port Erin, Isle of Man.
Erin Bike Hut is a friendly, independent bike shop in Port Erin, on the south coast of the beautiful Isle of Man. We are located on the corner of Station Road and Bridson Street, opposite The Haven pub and within sight of Port Erin railway and bus station.
About the Isle of Man…
The Isle of Man has been officially recognised as one of the best places in the world to explore nature with world heritage body Unesco designating the entire island a ‘Biosphere Reserve’. Unesco praised the island as a “special place for people and nature” and with its unique variety of terrain.
The island rewards both road and mountain bike riders of all abilities with a network of trails and tarmac that include challenging climbs, thrilling descents and unrivalled scenery.
The are a large number of road, mountain and gravel cycling events held on the Isle of Man – to which you are cordially invited!
If you’d like a guide to show you around, our friends at Manx Mountain Activities will be happy to help you…
When it comes to cycling in our neighbourhood we know what’s what so we have a fleet of Orbea MX50 mountain bikes in a variety of sizes to suit all shapes and sizes.
For road riders, we have a Orbea Orca M20i (size: 55cm) which is ideal for enjoying the local roads and taking on the Island’s many sportive events.
Orbea MX50 Mountain Bikes…
- Choice of 27.5″ (Small & Medium) and 29″ (Medium & Large): Click here for mountain bike size guide.
- Lightweight, hydroformed aluminium frame with internal cable routing.
- 100mm travel fork with lockout and preload adjustment.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, for reliable all weather braking.
Orbea Orca M20i Road Bike (Size: 55cm)..
- OMR Monocoque Carbon frame and forks
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 (50/34 + 11-28) drivetrain
- Prologo Kappa Evo Pro saddle / Vision Team Comp 30 wheels
- Suitable for riders between 5’10 – 6’1 (179cm – 186cm) in height
Cycle Hire Price list…
|Number of Days:||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Up to 4 hours:||£20|
All hire bikes are supplied a helmet, bike lock and repair kit (pump, inner tube, tyre levers & multi-tool).
Pedal Hire – £10 (Shimano SPD & SPD-SL pedals available, please specify which type you require) You’re also welcome to bring your own pedals!
To rent a bike you need to…
- Be over 16 years of age
- Bring photo ID (passport, drivers licence). We also take a photograph of you.
- Bring a valid debit or credit card with sufficient capacity for the security deposit of £100 per bike. This is refunded once the bike is returned.
- Complete & sign a form.
Any damages will be taken from the deposit. However, we are fair and understand that bikes are there to be used, not polished, so wont bother you for minor issues.
Simply fill out the form below, call 01624 835484, or visit us in the shop to arrange hire.
We can also arrange same day ‘walk-in’ cycle hire subject to bikes being available.